Popular Posts

Motorcycle Views Newsletter

Friday, March 1, 2013

Motorcycle Seat Heights - Added Indian and BMW

I have a list of motorcycle seat heights that I developed for 2006 makes and models. I'm currently adding the 2013 models to that list.

The updated list of motorcycle seat heights now contains seat heights for 2013 Harley-Davidson, Victory, Honda, Suzuki, Kawasaki, and Yamaha models. In addition, I have added seat heights for some popular electric motorcycles: Brammo, Vectrix, and Zero. At this writing, I have added seat heights for 2012 BMW and 2013 Indian motorcycles. The data are arranged in a table from lowest to highest seat height. All motorcycle seat heights are given in inches. There is a listing containing all models taken together as well as individual lists for each make.

Check out Motorcycle Seat Heights.

No comments: