Popular Posts

Motorcycle Views Newsletter

Thursday, January 4, 2007

A New Beginning

I have spent the better part of the last seven and a half years building the Motorcycles site on About.com. I enjoyed it immensely. But, the editorial focus of the site underwent so many changes in direction that I thought it was time to go it alone.

So, I'm starting small by first publishing this blog. Next, I plan to open a new Web site that will contain some of my original content and I will be developing new content, all on the subject of motorcycles. I won't have to answer to anyone except my readers so do provide comments to keep me on a reasonable path.

My picture shows me sitting on my 2000 Honda Gold Wing SE with Motor Trike conversion. I'm on Canada Street at the Americade rally. Sometimes I like to just park the trike on the street and sit there watching the motorcycling world go by. I can clear my mind of all the other daily distractions and think only of motorcycles and the people who ride them. I get a good view of motorcycling, hence the title for this motorcycle blog: "Motorcycle Views."

I hope you will come along for the ride.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Howdy, Walt... Like the idea and it is now in my favorites...

Dan Kusnetzky said...

I've added your blog as well.

Sojourner's Moto Tales said...

Congratulations on your "...new beginning." I'm looking forward to riding along!

shicksba