Popular Posts

Motorcycle Views Newsletter

Thursday, January 18, 2007

Motorcycle Views Web site is Humming

It's been only seven days since I opened the new Motorcycle Views Web site that is the content site associated with this blog. I'm adding motorcycle content every day. That's why I haven't had much time to blog here.

Here are a few things just added:

  • Books - I've added a list of 50 motorcycle books I recommend.
  • Glossary of Terms - 250 motorcycle terms with definitions
  • History of Motorcycles - BMW, H-D, Honda, Victory and Yamaha are covered and each has a 10-question quiz.
  • Motorcycle Types - I define ten types of motorcycles and give pictures.
  • Quizzes - 12 motorcycle quizzes are given.
  • Rallies - An article on the major rallies for 2007 is given along with separate articles for Daytona Bike Week, Americade, Rolling Thunder and Sturgis.
  • Salvage Yards (Boneyards) - Motorcycle salvage yards are discussed and many such yards are listed state-by-state.

I invite you to become a regular visitor to Motorcycle Views. If you have a picture of you and your bike and want it to appear in my Moto Pic Gallery, please use the submissions link.

No comments: