Popular Posts

Motorcycle Views Newsletter

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Comparing Motorcycles and Small-Business Owners

Here's a short article by Ty Kiisel, for DeseretNews.com. He is both a rider and a businessman who compares riding and running a small business. Here's an excerpt:
"My friends point out that the time I spend on my motorcycle is inherently much more dangerous than the time they spend in their cars. I agree. That being said, I am by no means a risk junkie. And, I don't expect those who don't enjoy the pastime will ever understand why I enjoy it so much. I do think the attitude my friends and I take to the road when we ride could be meaningful to a small-business owner and how he or she thinks about risk." -- Ty Kiisel, for DeseretNews.com

Read more.

For my own take on risk, read my article, An Element of Risk - In Life and On Motorcycles.

No comments: