A lot of people are taking staycations this year. I guess I'm one of them. I have to save up to be able to participate in the Polar Bear Grand Tour that starts the last weekend of October. Gasoline for two trikes could end up costing $1000 for that six month tour throughout the winter. I take all the pictures at the various runs and maintain their website.
For those not out on their motorcycles, here's a few things you can do on my website:
- Take my Motorcycle Quizzes to test your knowledge of bikes.
- Play around with my online Motorcycle Jigsaw Puzzles. These puzzles use pictures I took on Polar Bear runs.
- Check out my Motorcycle Tattoos gallery. Got your own tattoo? Send it in.
- Look at my Women on Motorcycles gallery. Be inspired by women who ride their own motorcycles.
- Look at my Antique Motorcycle Ads gallery. See how motorcycles were advertised when they sold for only a few hundred dollars.
Now if only they had motorcycle racing or motorcycle trials in the 2008 Summer Beijing Olympics, there would be more to do.